SlotForum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Fly have been listening to us so much lately (cheers Aaron!) I think it would be good to see what car(s) everyone around here wants to see get proded with the Racer stick.

Conditions:
- Must be a current Fly car.
- Must be different from the current Fly Racers.
- Must have a good reason for wanting it.

Just thought it would be interesting to see what everyone wants. I suspect that I know what the most popular one will be, but I'll wait untill a few peopl have posted theirs.

Just for information the following are already available from Fly as Racers:

Evo - Porsche GT1 '98
(dunno) - Saleen SR7
LMP - Lola B98
Classic - Ford Capri

So what do you reckon?

Lotus

PS. Opinion of the forum does not represent opinions of the country or Fly purchasing public. Opinions given here will not nessecarily make Fly produce these cars. Subject to status, terms and conditions apply.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Good question Lotus!

I'd like to see a Fly Racing Alfa 147, for a Touring series....

Could maybe compete with the Ninco CLK DTM or BMW M3.

Hope so, otherwise I'd like to see a Racer Ferrari 512 (short-tail).

Lotus

·
Registered
549 Posts
This could be a great thread - keep those votes coming and I will pass the results to Fly.

Aaron

·
Registered
420 Posts
ok this is a good thread.

My vote goes to.

1. GT40
2. Ferrari 512

//peter

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Lotus you just bagged my top two cos I race them at the club as do a lot of the lads so Aaron that counts as 235 votes mate!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
One of my most beautiful cars is the 512C Coda Lunga, and it's an excellent runner too. Would like to see what that one would be like as a racer model.
Second vote goes to the Ford GT40.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I'd like to add a further vote for the 'Racer' touring car. Personally I'd like to see the upcoming Alfa 156, or the existing BMW 320i in 'Racer' type spec

-Rob

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
The Ferrari 512 and Porsche 917 would make a nice pair. And the BMW M3 GTR would go pretty nicely with the Saleen.

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
My vote goes to:

Porsche 917K
Ferrari 512 Coda Lunga

·
Simon Moss (Undisputed #1 Racer Fan)
553 Posts
Ferrari 512S Berlinetta
Chevron B19/21

One for the future would be the Lancia 037 rally car. It would handle like a proper rally car then.

M

1 - 20 of 22 Posts