SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
oh goody.

an impreza WRC.

It's lucky carrera have decided to do one, because otherwise I'd only be able to choose from 4...

the 250 SWB looks good. I like that it's the rob walker/stirling moss car...

·
Administrator
4,887 Posts
It is the Tourist Trophy winner of Stirling Moss in 1/24 scale.

David

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
It looks like Carrera are about the enter the world of 1:32 WRC rallying. I am confident that their Subaru will be a stunning success.

No doubt this will be a top seller in the UK along with all the other Subaru cars.

Dealers shelves will be full of Subaru cars ready for us eager punters to snap them up. There is only one that has "The Sun" plastered all over it so as a lads car there is only one real winner. Maybe Scaley should do a topless one!!

Ask Carrera if they are bringing the buildings into the UK though?

UK boys may not get the answer they were hoping for.

Moped

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Don't forget it's a world market Mop - if you want something, you can get it from anywhere.
Nice TIC comments (tongue-in-cheek) re Subaru. Am I the only person on the planet who doesn't have one? If I wait much little longer there's a good chance of having a dozen different versions of the same car to choose from - oh decisions, decisions, I'll have one of each please!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Well it's not only Red Bull but all similar drinks like Dark Dog ...

I recently noticed on french TV that all Red Bull sponsoring had to go the same way that they do for tobacco sponsorship.

I spoke about it witha friend and he told me that it's not only advertising that is prohibited, he told the SALE of such energy drinks is prohibited as well.

·
Senior Slot Car Mechanic
2,230 Posts
Getting away from all the er,BULL,but I think if you look again at the Subie,I think it is 1/24 scale.

Kinda changes the picture Eh!

First time ever I think for RTR Rally cars in 1/24 scale.

If I am right,Way to Go Carrera,leading the pack yet again.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Great pics, but does anyone think that the first shot of the spectator/control tower looks like a hamster cage?

Anyway, horrah the A4 DTM isn't dead! So do you think we will see a works Audi team and possibly a Red Bull team as well?

With all these DTM cars, 2004 is shaping up pretty well.

Mark

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Hi Mark,

All six 2004 Audi A4 DTM cars are works entries. Probably it will be up to Carrera if we'll see all three (or six) liveries.

·
Registered
773 Posts
...the rally-cars are 1/32 - sorry Russel!
You'll get probably all liveries of the A4 - but only 2 in 2004. Also they are in negotiations with Merceds about a licence for the new DTM C190 - DTM changed to 4-door sedans for 2004. But they are not in contact with Opel about the new DTM-Vectra!

About buildings - they are much better than the pictures show! And the figures are AWESOME! They'll also bring us Captain Carrera - but that is an other - funny - story. You'll see some pictures of him soon...

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi Thomas,

Good to read that Carrera is negociating with Mercedes about the new DTM car.

Regarding the vectras, did you notice that Scalextric have announced them ? They are using the references they intended for the Audis A4 ...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts