SlotForum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello community,

my name is Michael and I'm living in Hannover, Germany.

5 years ago I have started into the hobby with the gift of my grandson
, a Carrera GO- Track, coming from my brother.
After a short time, I planned to build a big track with a topographic theme nearly Grand Canyon, Arizona or similiar and the race control. So I've two hobbies: The 143th and working with AVR- microcontrollers.
Meanwhile I'm scratching my first car, a resine '76 BMW 3.5 CSL in 1/43 scale. This scale will be the mainstream, old european and american sports- and classic cars, mainly between the 1940 and 1970.

I'm a member in a slot car club. So I've got some 1/32 scale models, complete cars and whitekits. If you want to see something of what I'm doing and how the track looks like please visit my my Website. Unfortunately it's still in German language but simple to navigate.

Hmmm....Why am I calling me "El Matador"? My favourites are old american cars. There is one car fascinating me at all. I've got the 1/25 scale resine kit. A photo is right here to see.

Ok, that's enough for today. I hope I will have fun inside the forum and can give and receive ideas.

Michael

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thank you mike.

Would like to get in 1/1...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, Kev.

I've read some threads in the 1/43 section. It's a big forum and a lot to read...

About my site...I have to translate it in to English. Don't know when...
Too much projects are open....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts