SlotForum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planning to form a new HO club in Norwich at the NSR venue.

Races will be run on a weekend. With one event a month with then the possibility of a couple one off races through the year. As at national events the track will be laid on the current NSR routed circuit. So it doesn't get to boring racing the same track each month on alternate months will run the track clockwise and anti clockwise. Classes will be nice and basic running only two classes to begin with, Open Wheel and NASCAR/modified (similar to WHO mod rules).

Championships will break down as -
Open Wheel main class and a Tyco Cup incorporated
NASCAR
Modified
Rookie of the year
Junior
Overall

Hopefully a shop and refreshments will be available at each meeting.

So next question is who would be interested in this? If get a positive response then hope this starts up within only a couple of months. Over to you.......

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also let me know if you prefer to have second class as NASCAR or modified, thanks

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Good luck with this.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
I'd be up for that, I don't know if I could do every month as it would depend on dates and when I'm on call.
I think NASCAR would make a better afternoon class as the chassis for this class is still being produced.
Will Jim Kelly be racing?
Do you know if anyone from NSR is coming to the ECHO EAHORC round?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Not for me mate but good luck. Although Might be able to attend if I am at the In-Laws Caravan at Cromer if on the same weekend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts