SlotForum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I've ordered these before and they are very handy.

I'd like to only order the controller plugs. Is that possible?

Also, I wonder if you could 3D print an Aurora slimline clone using the can motor??
We'll be posting sets of power plugs soon. I hear some guys have been using them to run jumper cables to starter tracks around their layouts.

I already make a 3D printed with fully adjustable wheelbase that takes the same N20 motors as my vintage F1 cars. The chassis are backwards compatible to fit T-Jet and slimline bodies. Dave Wonacott over on various Facebook slot car groups sells them as RTR chassis. Or you can order the bare chassis direct from my Shapeways shop. The SL2-MK4 is the narrower chassis which will fit a slimline. It has flats underneath where you can attach thin traction magnets - I order mine from K&J Magnetics.
SL2-MK4 HO Slot Car Chassis 4-PACK in White Natural Versatile Plastic
SL2-MK4 HO Slot Car Chassis 4-PACK

The SL2-BW-Mk1 is a little wider in the hips but features tunable downforce magnets which are adjusted with the use of grub screws.
SL2-BW-Mk1 Tunable Mag HO Slot Car Chassis 4-pack in White Natural Versatile Plastic
SL2-BW-Mk1

Feel free to holler if you have questions on any of them. Thanks for your interest! - Jim at HWP Slot Cars

41 - 43 of 43 Posts