Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Russell Sheldon
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE I really hope Jaguar do better with this car.

Hmmm......

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Looks great. Good luck!

Int` I`m organising a Phoenix trip down to BAR if you are interested? The date TBC but sorting it so the car is there plus Jenson wants to say hello. Our link is thru `Jimy the Jock` who heads Master Motorsport, the GT car I sponsor. He is the BAR chassis man so we are going down in the weekday soon. Interested?

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
might well be, I know who would be VERY interested tho if ya dont mind?

weekdays tend to be a slight problem with that I have collage!

Rob.

·
Russell Sheldon
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wish that I could join you! I guess that you visit BAR you will all end up in the PUB.…

Try to make the trip after the 1st of February, because BAR launch their 2004 car in Barcelona on February 1st and you may get to see it (or a spare, at least).

Here's a picture of the interim car that they've been testing with:

I think that Button can do a good job for BAR this year. With Villeneuve's incessant whining out of the way, Jenson can concentrate fully on the task in hand. Hopefully Takuma Sato will ensure that Honda gives them decent engines this year.

Kind regards

Russell

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Yes Jimmy is trying to time the visit for whern the new car is there. Because it`s a working day I`m not sure how many of the Phoenix lads will be able to go. I will sort the date and get back to you but your interest is registered guys and you are on my list ok?

Been following Jenson from the early days and believe he could do well his year. At least expect to see him on the podium. We have a lot of parts from his various cars at Phoenix and some of them are really interesting, always a conversation point at meetings.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
I'd like to visit BAR if you are looking for numbers to make up a party.........just give me a weeks notice please.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
No probs. Same goes for anyone else. What I will do is let you know the date asap then the phoenix boys get first shout, any slots left I will take in the priority that they appeared here by post order. Hope that makes sense and I will do my best to fit in as many as poss.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts