SlotForum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,559 Posts
Mumble, mumble, just what I had planned for today, mumble, summertime, mumble, rain. Ach!

Gotta say it though, Scott, that ain't the world's most imaginative circuit.
Your banked curve looks like it came straight out of Margate's MotoGP R&D room, too!

Jamie, I think you should go look in your swimming pool sharpish - someone's snuck a whale in!

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
Awesome, Scott! What track design software did you use? Are you sure that's not 1/24 grass? When did Vanquish start making gnomes?

Seriously, though.... any laughs on the lawn with slots is time well spent!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Good use of scenery there Scott, although I think traditoinally Gnomes have red pointy hats and fishing rods, not slot car throttles!!!!

·
Jim Moyes
5,046 Posts
QUOTE (daleg @ 31 Aug 2004, 11:35)Good use of scenery there Scott, although I think traditoinally Gnomes have red pointy hats and fishing rods, not slot car throttles!!!!

Well!! That's obviously aimed at you Slik, as you're the one throttle in hand!

Time to exercise those new moderating muscles, methinks!

Mr.M

PS Did anybody notice that, even on the fastest shutter speed and with Slik driving
, the well setup little Ibiza is just a blur! Look out Hot Hatch class on Wednesday!

·
Registered
329 Posts
QUOTE even on the fastest shutter speed and with Slik driving

What exactly are you trying to say here????

QUOTE Time to exercise those new moderating muscles, methinks

Hmmmmmm.. decisions, decisions..

·
Registered
303 Posts
No dont do it, i was only joking

And jealous that i didnt get to play this weekend, well not with my slotcars anyway

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Ah!

Thought so... I met you at Milton Keynes swapmeet last year. I was with lowrider (Steve), 250GTO (Roly) and Mooster (Ric). At the time I was lotus03... lol

McLaren

PS. Nuro, can I come to your house to play slots? I want to be a moderator too...

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey there!

Yes I remember, I had more hair then though! Will you be going to the next one?

QUOTE PS. Nuro, can I come to your house to play slots? I want to be a moderator too...

Steady there tiger..

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Na, should be moving in to my new Uni halls on the 19th... except that my allocation hasn't arrived yet...

Should be there for the one after that though, beginning of next year I expect.

QUOTE Steady there tiger..

McLaren

1 - 17 of 17 Posts