SlotForum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got back from the Christmas and New Year break to find this interesting parcel awaiting my return.

Not had a chance to put it on a track (or take pics with a decent camera) but review of the base car is here.

Looks great and very timely with Toyota's return to Le Mans this Summer.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I have been waiting for this livery,

Should be my next buy when its in stock at the retailers.

Dave

·
Registered
212 Posts
Lucky boy!!!

Looking forward to some more pictures as its yet another beautiful car. Fingers crossed that we will also be seeing the minolta livery at some stage too.

2012 is shaping up as a great year for slot.it fans!!!!!

Braith

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yes! I have been waiting for this car, glad to see it's finally arrived.
I have the first one Slot.it made and it's by far the quickest car I own and the build quality is supurb.
Will certainly purchase this one once I have some spare cash :]

·
Premium Member
2,116 Posts
Fantastic level of detail there and superb quality. If it goes as good as it looks, and it probably does, then that's a winner!

·
Slot Car Racer and Builder
1,721 Posts
I am jealous - I can't wait to get my hands on one - awesome looking car

I hope these are the next 2 they do

DM

·
Registered
212 Posts
QUOTE (steveaca @ 23 Jan 2012, 03:17) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I really like the look of the short-tailed version of this car. Did Slot.It ever produce one (other than the 'white' kit) ?

Looks as though the new 2012 announced version will be the Denso livery which features the shorter tail version of the car.

·
Registered
439 Posts
After what seems like a long wait I have mine now.

I race at Nascot Wood Club which is a large 6 lane Ninco track.

We have 2 classes which lemans cars can be used this being Le mans before 1988 so basically group C and a more general GT class.

We have rules to try and even out the field so AW Ninco moslers are used a lot, but more lately people have tried other cars. I decided to use this car in GT as i have a decent car for Group C in the form of the orange Mazda.

Slot it's at the moment can only use a boxer 2 inline.

So with a change of motor to a boxer 2 (adding a boxer inline flexi mount). Changing the gearing to tack advantage of the torque, (this still needs experimentation). Trying out 4 different wheel/ tyre combinations i ran the car last night.

Within my modest driving abilities i am well happy with the car............... looks like Ninco will no longer be gettin my hard earned for GT at least

My favourite car now

Dave

·
Registered
20 Posts
can't wait for the Minolta! hope hope

1 - 16 of 16 Posts