SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello and a happy New Year to you all,
I would like to introduce myself to you as a slot drag builder and would be racer, I currently have four Drags and some more on the way. The problem is that I live in Hull, East Yorkshire and don't now of a track near by. Having read through some of the posts; I see that you are having a get together at Gaydon in May. This is an event that I can Make as its only 2.5 hours away from me and this would give me a chance to meet you all and have a couple of races to test what I have got.
I have as I said got four cars these are as follows: 57 chevy,boss mustang,chevelle and a chevy pick up at the moment and lots of kits to hack into and covert.

Yours Dave alias The Reaper

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yo Dragrap,
has Pendle got a Drag track; as it doesn't say so on their site,if so I must have missed it.
I will post some piccies this weekend of some of my cars just to let you know what your up against at Gaydon.

I have one motor to buy for one,a spur gear for another and my Boss Mustang needs a larger set of wheels as
its only on 1"Daims at the moment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.