SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After a few hours of frustrating track design
round my house last night, Julian, Neil, Lee and Phil came up with a new 6 Lane Ninco track design for Molesey.

This will be the base design for our club with a few tweaks here and there, this tread will be update with as we progress with this project.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks very good Phil. One piece of advise, think carefully about marshalling positions and view restriction.
Hurrt up and build it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
QUOTE (fw14b @ 24 Jan 2012, 10:55) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looks very good Phil. One piece of advise, think carefully about marshalling positions and view restriction.
Hurrt up and build it.

We can get away with four, with the race controller as a marshal bottom left with one of the marshals seated to do the three way bridge.

We are going to have a raised rostrum as well, not to much as Julian's head will be in the flat above!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (knight rider @ 28 Feb 2012, 22:08) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That looks challenging !

Do you mean the construction or actually racing round the track?

It's going to be an awesome track, big, fast and with a cork screw by the door end.

Molesey members are working really hard at this track build and giving up their spare time to get it done. Still a lot to do.

Dave you will have to pop down when it is finished and have a go, I have plenty of cars you can use.

Phil

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tonight was really good, we are cracking on with the track and heading for the elevated section which will start on Monday night.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Short vid, did have time to edit, wobbly start! it's a real pain having short arms sometimes, off to Tesco to get a new pair...............

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts

I really wish I could help out guys but the little is giving me some sleepless nights atm and with work commitments, it is really tough. I have now managed two weeks where on average I have slept 3-4 hours per day - I am now fully prepared for 24 hour race should we ever do one

·
Registered
209 Posts
The track is looking really good, but I must say that I am a little disappointed that there hasn't been one single comment about Julians totally gay pose with the Ninco banner... Come on lads can we have a few 'captions'....... I'll start you off with... "Oooh do you think this red clashes with my eyes sweetie".....
Ian

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
QUOTE (Nobby @ 2 Mar 2012, 12:47) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I must say that I am a little disappointed that there hasn't been one single comment about Julians totally gay pose with the Ninco banner.

Me to. I thought no one had picked up on it

1 - 20 of 76 Posts