SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Don't buy it if you don't like it....it's not that bad.

Jeeeeez! They really f*** it on this😬

I didn’t but any of the 917/10 because I thought they were ugly(IMHO), that’s compared vs the Fly which are beautiful but rubish on the track, perhaps the solution would be to put a Fly body on a Nsr chasis as @Trisha has done with some 917.

Please don’t pick too much on Wankel, he might have a heart attack and I don’t want to lose his grumpiness 😜

Cheers😉

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
I have the two 908/3 sets(Gulf) released by Nsr , they are beautiful and perform excellent on track, I don’t know who came with the idea of the stickers for the lights, but it’s a definitely no, at least for me, I can handle slotization and bigger measures but that cheap trick of the stickers is rubish.

Cheers

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
What if the representation of the light bucket was better? Put another way; Does it really need a headlight apperture to be acceptable?
The fact is Nsr has put lights in many of their models , so why this not? As someone else said, if they planned this 908/3 long time ago why not the lights issue/possibility?
I still think it’s a no no for this livery (IMHO) , just like almost all of their 917/10, I have enough 908 and 917 in variety of versions and liveries so won’t hurt if I skip this one 😉

1 - 6 of 6 Posts