SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to the recent Hurricanes here in Florida I havent had alot of time to work on my track but mostly cleaning up the damaged fencing and trees in the yard.
Anyway, I finally did get my pit building painted. I still need to add the stairs and a few soda/snack machines but its getting there.

·
Alan Tadd
4,039 Posts
Looking really good Lee, I'm afraid I will be copying your approach to the entrance/exit to the pit lane on a bend , for my layout, it just looks so good.
Keep us posted.

Regards

Alan

PS Hope the recent Hurricane (s) didn't cause you too many problems.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Lee,

That looks OUTSTANDING!!! Nice job my friend!

I know you've been a little "busy" lately. It was nice talking to you on the phone the other day.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys!

Alan, With such limited space that I had left I am just glad I was able to make something work and it flows nicely with the rest of the track. If it helps anyone else with their track thats even better. Sometimes you just gotta get creative.

David, It was great talking to you also, of course there were a few things I wanted to ask but wasnt thinking of them until after we talked.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.