SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,013 Posts

the little brats have been swaping the lids on the cans in Halfords again, never buy spray paint just after half term..........

You've got my tin!!

Thats exactly the colour I wanted for a C Type Jag that I did, but mine dried with a Lilac tint.

Will It be dry for Sunday???

·
Premium Member
3,013 Posts
It's in me hand now, so to speak..............OOOER!

The pod/chassis fit is a bit tight and I need to shorten the motor shaft so the NS rear wheel dont stick out too much.
However, I've got this out in the lounge,

and no work booked until Monday............ I'f I'm walking funny on Sunday you'll know why.....at 51 my knees will be complaning!

You can get up a nice flow but the crossover is dead, so it's good practise... too much gas and you're off at the bends, not enough and you're beached! The nearest slot to the bottom of the picture runs right to left past the power base, car runs clockwise around the single lane rally loops, does that make sense?

I'm actually liking it a lot, and have a couple of interior doors that need replacing, so might think about fixing it permanently, to those I take out, as a setup in the garage.

(picture taken before I cut up some track to finish the crossovers)

·
Premium Member
3,013 Posts
Looks great Phil, it sure is a shame that Gareth decided to drop the scratch build class in favour of modified.

Personally, I think the prostock should be in with modified, and replaced by a scratch build class. I know of a handful of people who'd got ideas for scratchbuilds before Gareth pulled the plug at the bigining of last year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts