1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Kitbasher
4,250 Posts
There is something of the Ford Zodiac MKIII Estate about the rear view

·
Premium Member
2,116 Posts
YUK! Or should that be KUK! All the charm of a Zodiac MKIII estate.

'Interesting'!!! Zagato, what are you thinking of? An Aston Martin Cygnet has more appeal!

Do us an AMV10 first.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It recently sold for more than £400k at auction. But can it hold a 4X8 piece of plywood?

·
Gregory Petrolati
1,022 Posts
QUOTE £400k and it's only got Triumph tail-lights.

Ya gotta love the "Prince of Darkness"... Your one stop shop for British electrics!!

Greenman62

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
The idea was actually David Browns. He asked a London coach builder if they could convert a standard DB5 into a shooting brake as he liked to go shooting in an Aston Martin. Who wouldn't. The back was somewhere for the dogs to sit I guess. Anyway another eleven customers had the same idea. It is what it is.

Graham.

·
Premium Member
2,116 Posts
QUOTE (zagato @ 27 May 2011, 00:05) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The idea was actually David Browns. He asked a London coach builder if they could convert a standard DB5 into a shooting brake as he liked to go shooting in an Aston Martin. Who wouldn't. The back was somewhere for the dogs to sit I guess. Anyway another eleven customers had the same idea. It is what it is.

Graham.

Well, seeing as I move my track around in the back of my wife's Volvo estate, it all starts to make sense to me now. How much, did you say? £400,000? Bargain...and suddenly very desirable.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts