SlotForum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on the electric dreams news letter they,ve got cad drawings of the grp5 capri and lancia and a list of other new cars in the side ways range theres a lot of grp5 cars in it. bring it on. NOW! john oh by the way they said it was to fill the vacancy left by fly ??

·
Registered
203 Posts
yes yes yes - the whole range in the most popular livries - at reasonable sideways pricing - you'll get my orders for the whole staff :) and yes I'm adicted but I like it.

·
Jim Moyes
5,002 Posts
This is great news. I'm hoping they do the range they have shown (plus a few more) but most importantly they keep them all to the same layout so some close racing can be had.

The Fly range really grabbed my attention when it came out but, unless you were running on plastic with magnets, the use of realistic motor orientation (which I realise some people applauded Fly for) meant that they were all widely different in performance.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Nice. Hopefully I can buy the Lancia Martini at a reasonable price because this one is still on my wish list and I refuse to pay the ridiculous price that some guys ask for their Lancia Martini

Well if you cannot wait simply take a Fly with its superb detail and put underneath a slot it sidewinder, inliner or whatever.

I'm organizing the 6 Lane Fly Classic and last race also tried a race with the FlyDRM series. Simply with no magnet, changing fronttyres and guide change allowed.
Did not noticed a big difference between the BMW M1, Lancia, Capri etc

-----------------The use of realistic motor orientation (which I realize some people applauded Fly for) meant that they were all widely different in performance------------------------

Greetz Frank

·
Premium Member
5,717 Posts
I can't wait for these, I love the Capri looking like this and the price for white kits are usually fantastic as are the detailing to the kit.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hello from italy,

We work on new plastic cars " group 5" for 2012. I can tell you that the "Capri" is extraordinary.
For this year we hope :

Capri (March April)
Lancia
Bmw
Porsche
Mustang

I hope you enjoy our work. And if you have any questions we can tried to answer.

Best Regards,
Marco

·
Registered
203 Posts
yes I do - please continue this way, looks promising! And please do the factory liveries like BMW Motorsport, Martini Racing, ...

·
Peter Christie
1,835 Posts
Fantastic, I await the capri with great excitement

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hi all,

I have a sideways Dallara Daytona prototype and 2 fly group 5 Porsches. For me the most important aspect of any out of the box car is the mechanicals. Sadly Fly persist with cheap plastic gears and pinions which makes this new offering from sideways the most logical choice given the use of slot.it mechanicals.

Well done Marco, I'll be looking forward to your releases this year and keeping some cash for then.

Cheers,

Braith

·
Damien Straw
562 Posts
I'm putting together a field of these old DRM and Group 5 kind of cars. It started with a pair of the MRRC Toyota Celicas because I had a model of one when I was a kid and couldn't help but get them as slot cars. They are really fun to drive and I'd love to have a field of similar cars to race them against. I was about to order some Fly cars but think I should wait now.

Wll done Racer! I can't wait either. I wouldn't mind some Toyota 2000GT's in this range either. I am not so keen to race around a Silver Line one at the price they are but a Sideways one would be driven pretty much constantly by me I think!

Cheers,
DAMO.

·
Jan Groosmuller
834 Posts
Lancia.... Which one?

The black and red or perhaps a Martini livery?
Got mine on preorder already

1 - 20 of 21 Posts