SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after a concerted weekends work "Tablenndy Airfield" is ready for its debut!

We've had a few teething problems which I hope are sorted so Wednesday night will be a good test to see if it can hold up to regular use.

So bring a rally car and lets get racing.....

·
Circuit Owner
5,923 Posts
Cool!

Bring your camera so we can post some photos.

Or would you like to borrow my Nikon?
(Ducks head below parapet and dons extra thick head protection)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope everyone enjoyed last night, it was great to get some inut into the design and build.

Now just need to add the power taps to prevent that intermittent fault we got, or could that just be because a Nikon was pointed at it.....?

·
Circuit Owner
5,923 Posts
Touche!

Mind you the Nikon managed to produce these - whereas the Canon was nowhere to be seen.

Ladeeez and Gentlemennnnnnn - presenting a rather fine effort at a rally track - Mr Scoobytek's Tablenndy Airfield;

Tadaaaah!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you Split Rim.

It is indded my first attempt and hopefully not my last. I have tried to make the track a challenge to drive and some of the drivers initially found some of the corners and hairpins problematic. Result! The corners are drivable when you find the technique which is what I had hoped for.

Watch this space as they say!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.