SlotForum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks gary for the kind words, let me retort by complementing you on your fine club
track, should have taken some addresses and looked you up when i was in england a year ago.
mark

·
Registered
99 Posts
QUOTE (Maltese @ 24 Jun 2005, 11:17)You have all sorts of fascinating stuff, like WasteManagement garbage bins. Where in the world does a person get stuff like that?
-M

hi M
i should have never put that in the picture, ive run 2 suppliers out of these little beauties. by posting pictures of it and answering that same question. the one in the picture is made my 1st gear. i dont know who makes these but here is the address and retailer for them if you are interested

http://store.yahoo.com/toytruckcity/wasmangardum.htm

there ya' go hope this helps.

mark

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (LMP @ 24 Jun 2005, 13:02)Thank you kindly, let us know if you are this way again, you're more than welcome

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

will do... if my wife ever lets me out of london on our next visit. we were in westminster abbey for 2 days i swear she knows where every body is burried there.!
did you go to my link above and see the hogwarts question?
it's on page 4 at the bottom of the page and it has remained unanswered for one year.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (LMP @ 25 Jun 2005, 00:00)No idea! Shame on me.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nothing left to do now except convine the phoexix club and find some one to hold up the british end and answer that hogwarts question

hint: on the thames west of london

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hi stefan,
thanks its just a place were ive stored my track pictures the last 2 years. as you can see i ve done a lot of substituting and filling in. most of the building and scenery were either scratch built or kitbashed from something else. im glad you enjoyed it

if you have any questions let me know.
mark

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.