SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
P.R.S. and S.H.M.R based on their professional experience gave birth to two brand new models of slot's wheels (scale 1/32) for cars carrying wire wheels.

Each wheel is made of 10 pieces: one turned aluminium tire, two photogravures of the wires (front and back), one photogravure of the brake disc, one bearing's aluminium turning, one wheel cover's aluminium turning, one photogravure of the nut (two or three wings nut for the right and left wheels), one bolt as a cover for the nut, one hexagonal screw M2 and one rubber tire tread.

A detail of the nuts with the three wings nuts for the right and left wheels. In each box you will find enclosed a photogravure like the one in picture above, this selection will give you the chance to choose the right one for your model.

The wheels have a hole of 2,5 mm thus they are mountable on ninco axels. There are available two kind of wheels, ( front and back); the front one carries 20x7mm or 22x7mm tyres and the back one carries the 22x9mm. The difference between front and back is only formal, because for example on Ferrari 166 we use four front wheels, while on Ferrari Testarossa we use two front and two back wheels.

The reference codes are: 3265 (four front wheels 20x7) and 3266 (two front wheels 20x7 and two back wheels 22x9); as wrote before, each set is made of four built wheels, one photogravure piece with the nuts, four bolts, four hexagonal screws M2 and a wrench for them.

For the end of January we are going to produce also the same wheels with reference code:
32215 (four front wheels 22x7)
32216 (two front wheels 22x7 and two back wheels 22x9)

The reference codes for the kits are:
32217 (four front wheels 20x7)
32218 (four front wheels 22x7 )
32219 (two front wheels 20x7 and two back wheels 22x9)
32220 (two front wheels 22x7 and two back wheels 22x9)

For the end of February it will be available also the same wheels with the hole for 3/32 axels.

For info: [email protected]

·
Registered
514 Posts
I can't see anything. It's because the site has exceeded its allocated data transfer according to the message I get when trying to access the site directly.
Should be up again later.

André

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I apologise if you have any problem to open or visualise the pictures but this is a free website and I have exceeded its allocated data transfer!! I will fix the problem as soon as possible!!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi all,

unfortunatly at the moment we have distributors only in Italy and in Germany.
The price is: 22€ for the built version and 18€ for the kit.

If you're interested and you don't have a PRS distributor in your country you can contact us by e-mail.

See you soon for other great news!!!

Tommaso Melioli

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Our germany distributor ordered us the same wire wheels for 1/24 scale slot cars...

And for the end of this mounth it will be available for 1/32 slot cars other wheels; they're made of ergal with a photogravure for the brake disc and for the moment two kind of "style" BBS and Speedline always realized by a photogravure.
This kind of light and beautiful wheels have been created for those that love to race with the best performances.

Tommaso Melioli

1 - 20 of 29 Posts