SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just bought my first digital set i have a small routed track but fancied the idea of running up to 4 cars plus i have a sport focus rally set to add to the digital just been running the digital to see what its like quite impressed need to plan a track now about 8x4ft with has much track length without fly overs.
any body got any ideas been using track designer but cant decide
thanks in advance for any ideas

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Hi Robbo,

You've got two choices really and it's down to personal preferences; Ultimate Racer v3.0 (UR30) or Trackpower (TP). UR30 is free/donate ware whereas TP is not.

Try UR30 and if you don't like it try a limited version of TP.

·
Greg Gaub
14,961 Posts
This one is based on a popular design. I believe it's the most track you can fit on a 4x8 without overpasses or R1 turns. Well, this has just ONE R1 turn, at the end of a few R2 turns so it shouldn't catch people out too much. Also, this includes room for borders. I put in a bunch of lane changers, but you don't need that many for such a small layout.

I hope that it is helpful to you.

·
Registered
987 Posts
You need R1's! ;-). They make longer lap times and sort the men from the boy's (meterphorically speaking). They do need borders both sides but make life much more challengeing. Plus you can getmuch more variety. Seems you either love tham or hate them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts