SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Russell Sheldon
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TOP-6005R Chrysler LMP 900 nº.15, 2001 Le Mans 24h. Comes with Slot.it HRS chassis in kit form or r-t-r:

Clean and dirty Ninco Subaru's:-

Ref. N-50328 Subaru Impreza WRC nº.8 Makinen-Lindstrom Rally New Zealand 2003 PRO-RACE:

Ref. N-50330 Subaru Impreza WRC nº.8 Makinen-Lindstrom Rally New Zealand 2003 "muddy":

Ref. N-50326 Ford Ranger Pro Truck nº.208 BFGoodrich Master Rallye 2000:

Ref. N-50327 Audi TT-R DTM nº.9 Belcar:

Pictures courtesy of Cric Crac.

Kind regards

Russell

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Wonderful stuff!

I think I'll have to consider constructing an off-road track as well as a more conventional one. The more I see pictures of that Ford Ranger truck, the more I need to get hold of one. At least I can drive similar truck on my PC thanks to the 1nsane game, my MS sidewinder force feedback wheel and an F150 add-on

I wonder if Ninco will be releasing more liveries for it or perhaps yet another off-roader in addition to the Pajero? (recently seen a "dusty" Pajero at Pendleslot - very nice!)

Mark.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Didn't realise the off road Ford trucks were going to be available so soon.

Just purchased a Pajero last week, Slik (Julian) thought it would be a good laugh if we picked up a pair; with the intention to race at his top notch circuit.

Now got to admit, I think the Pajero's are ace! Great fun racing these 4x4's to the extent; considering purchasing one of these new off road trucks too, especially as the Pajero has become a completely unexpected favourite.

Anyway, looking over these new 4x4's... just noticed some details such as new driver figures and...

Bull bars...

Slik's Scenery

Jamie.

P.S. Thanks Julian for the many opportunities to race, really is appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts