SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
That is very, very nice! And, the best lake surface I've ever seen!

·
Tel
4,144 Posts
Did you post each img link in its own line ?

Anyhow great work, I am gonna have to stop looking in this section, as a rugracer I get very envious

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Great space for a great track .. But I´d loose the grey concrete for some rural countryside or bluish skies. And perhaps do a "John Allen" to the pipes ..

But I just love the blimp [or waz´ít´called?] in da korner. Is it real .. or a fake GoodYear, hanging from the ceiling? And funny, the exruded foam looks a lot like lava or burnt ashes .. hmm.

.. cheers ..

-( R )-

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i learnd every thing on the lake at Model RR Scenery Clinic which i found here at scenery 101..the rocks or all styrofoam the lava rock look ,is from spraying brake cleaner on them they melt an pop bubbles with brush an paint.the pit babes just apeard ..if you build it they will come..

im workig on concrete an cieling now im painting the back side of lanolium for a back drop .the pipe will be a look out tower with the upper part painted like the back drop..i'llpost more as i go like i said it's only aqtr of the way done.. an then its never done..you know what i mean..

the blimp is abloww up from a tire store

·
Registered
43 Posts
i think you need to add a sunbaking girl for the bloke with the binochulars

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.