SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok people,I'm in need of your assistance again.
I've used trackpower to design a layout or 2 and wish to post them for your input,
Firstly how do I do this ?
And secondly,this is a for runner ffs a routed track,how do you do the digital bits ?
Do I cannibalise my scaley track or can the parts be easily made ?
Thanks for looking and I hope to show you something interesting soon

·
Kev
2,723 Posts
hi jon,

to post a trackpower design, you are gonna need to press the "print screen" button on a pc keyboard, then open your favorite photo editing software, select new, and then paste.
you now have a screen grab, so you can then crop it to the bit you want. resize it to 800pixles wide, and save.
Then you can upload it to your favorite hosting site, and link the pic from there.

i trust that all makes sense? it sounds more complicated than it actually is.

i will reserve judgement on your second question, until i see your proposed designs.

have fun.

·
Registered
146 Posts
You should be able to choose the type of file you want to save the track as.
File tab, save as, then choose to save it as a jpeg. Well that's how I do it in Ur3.
I assume it will be the same with trackpower.

Regards
Gaz

·
Rich Dumas
3,665 Posts
To do a screen print hit Ctrl and PrtScn at the same time. Open Paint and hit Ctrl and V at the same time to paste in the image, you can then crop out the unwanted part of the screen and save the image as a .jpg.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.