SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly let me give a great big "THANKS" to all the guys at "Viking slot car club", they have made myself and my father- in- law feel very welcome at the club since we started racing with them at the end of january this year.

Also wot a bunch of talented racers and slot enthusiasts aswell, with great advice and general pointers of how to get into the ..sport/hobby.
The guys at VSCC, are a good laugh but race quite competetivly between themselves and other clubs around the UK and EU.
The learning curve at the club may be a steep one but its done very sportingly, fairly and funlike.
At the club we have the added bonus of having an official Scalextric/Hornby management member running the club..(free cars, i wish) but this all adds to the overall standing of the club.
To sum it up, in my view its a fantastic club and i cant wait to go again nxt week..oh clocked my first win(had to drop that in somewhere) this week, but im sure some will tell you it was only because no one else actually finished the race
Anyway thanks again VSCC im hooked

see you nxt Monday

Steve M.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Thanks Steve, I must say our 3 man commitee, Ade, Skippy & myself are very like minded & always have to agree any rule changes, usually with evidence, to allow good close racing for all. We have had highs & low points but the hardcore membership has always seen us through

Welcome to the slotforum, not may of our club members are on here but it's a great place to be & I'm glad you lost your race win virginity last Monday
as I said "not coming off for 15laps is a good place to start"

Keith

1 - 3 of 3 Posts