SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
260 Posts
Hi Aaron,

Nice to see someone else doing a scenic tracks..it redresses the balance with all the petrol head full out racing boys here
. I look forward to seeing your scratchbuild buildings as I am doing the same with my italian job track

Regarding Gareths suggestion of using AFX track it is a good idea as Microscalextric track is limiting in terms of curves in what you can achieve. Microscalextric cars will work fine on the AFX track......Look at my Italian Job thread to see what sort of stuff you can do...although I have now gone onto using Faller track to achieve even more of a town/city feel I am after..I would say the AFX track is better for racing than the Faller track though as the Faller track has a huge amount of joins

Oh and how about "Piston Broke" for the pub name (think about it
)

· Registered
260 Posts
Mat, when I did my RC track I used the loose scatter grass material and glued it with a thin wash of PVA and then vacuumed the excess up. The material has been stable for 6 years with only a few bits coming loose(see the pic below)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.