SlotForum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
QUOTE (Icemanj16 @ 6 Dec 2011, 15:54) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>1. I want pit stops but I am unclear how the Pit Stop game ties into the RMS and if it needs to be modded to work with the new 7042PB + RMS software? Does it also need one of the USB cables once modded? Do you buy a pre modded one or send it out to have modded if this is the case?

Gone through this myself recently - unpacked the Platinum kit last friday.

Haven't tried PC Lapcounter yet, so I guess I'm in the same boat, however I've tried SSDC and know how that works:

You can run pit stops without pit stop game. However, the down side is:
1. You can refuel anywhere on the track.
2. Your car won't go into pit lane speed limit until you actually start refuiling, and after refuiling (exiting pit), your car will run at pit lane speed until it hits your finish line.

I would recommend getting pitpro with extra sensor - meaning once you pass first sensor, car will go into pit lane speed limit under remain so until passing the next sensor (pit exit). Also, refuiling will automaticly be restricted within the two sensors.

To get pitpro, you either buy it from Rich or Riko, pre modded, or you send em your unmodded.
Depending on where you live, price will be about the same (extra cost for shipping = the extra money for them to provid one). I had mine modded, as I felt it would be a shame to just throw it away.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts