SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Winnipeg Canada.

This is my new routed track here in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada.
Last December one of the guy's here decided to get out of slot cars after just routing his first track and I was fortunate enough to be able to purchace it. I have now had this track for 4 month's and have just finished the scenery this past weekend. Here are some pictures of before the scenery was added and after now that the scenery is completed.
Hope you like them.

Kstone

just after the track was set up

·
Bill
2,888 Posts
You're fortunate to get such a nice track, and you've done a very nice job with the scenery. It's like night and day -- it just adds so much to the track.
And, I love the Fly Porsche Carrera 6! Looks great on the track.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Hey kstone, that is brilliant, love the racing line track effect, one small question though, and forgive me asking such a detail when you have put so much into the track. On one photo you can see a "pet hair roller" hanging from the track surround !!. Whatsit fer ??. Do you clean the track with it, or the tyres, and how, do you run the cars against it or what ??.
vbr CJ.
ps please dont laugh !!.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Hello CJA,

I use a similar roller. Mine is some sort of sticky silicone that is washable so you can use it again and again. It is great for cleaning the track and tyres. Just roll one wheel at a time over it lengthwise and they are clean like they have been washed.

@keystone: Nice track!

Have fun,

Arie1

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (CJA @ 16 May 2006, 07:56) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey kstone, that is brilliant, love the racing line track effect, one small question though, and forgive me asking such a detail when you have put so much into the track. On one photo you can see a "pet hair roller" hanging from the track surround !!. Whatsit fer ??. Do you clean the track with it, or the tyres, and how, do you run the cars against it or what ??.
vbr CJ.
ps please dont laugh !!.

Hello CJA

There never is a bad question or laughable question.
You answer is this- I use it to clean the tires on the slot cars.I just roll the slot car over it length way's and it works great. Thank you for your comments.

kstone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.