·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following FLY news can be found at Les Cars web site:

The PIT LANE TRACK
will be ready in November

Is FLY going to introduce (Scalextric) pitlane track before Scalextric

I would buy one instantly! ( I allready have a classic 4-lane pitstop)

·
Matt Tucker
3,549 Posts
Just in case you start dribbling uncontrollably through excitment I think I will dash your hopes on the rocks of dispair.

The Fly announcement is not a track section (they have sold Scaly sport track in the two truck sets they have released) but will be a product(s) like their pitwall section.

Have to wait for Scaly to bite the pit-lane track bullet which I am sure they will but as part of a wider digital development. Just hang on to your breaches.

Tuck

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
Am I being clever to think that since Fly use Scalextric track in their few sets, the rumours of both Hornby and Fly imminently having pit lanes may in fact be linked?

·
Registered
773 Posts
..look for the circeled 3 on top right

...part of the actual catalogue...

...best pictures I have - more are on my webpage beyond Messenews 2003 - just surf around a little - there are lot's of pics from the toy-fair in Nuernberg this year...
The announced pit-track is for displaying cars and for decoration purpose only...

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Consudering the amount of SRA pit walls, pit lanw figures and buildings I have sold and continue selling,you would think someone would make the pit lane track. Come on guys keep bashing away at Hornby with e mails on the subject, we will wear them down eventually!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
What is that track in the picture below the Pit Stop Wall in the top left hand corner?

Would anybody know of the reason for it being there?

Moped

·
Premium Member
5,395 Posts
It's the classic to sport adapter piece.

Odd that there appears to be no acknowledgement of the fact that the track is Hornby's. Or have I not read my copy properly? I would have thought Hornby would have insisted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts