·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following FLY news can be found at Les Cars web site:

The PIT LANE TRACK
will be ready in November

Is FLY going to introduce (Scalextric) pitlane track before Scalextric

I would buy one instantly! ( I allready have a classic 4-lane pitstop)

·
Matt Tucker
3,667 Posts
Just in case you start dribbling uncontrollably through excitment I think I will dash your hopes on the rocks of dispair.

The Fly announcement is not a track section (they have sold Scaly sport track in the two truck sets they have released) but will be a product(s) like their pitwall section.

Have to wait for Scaly to bite the pit-lane track bullet which I am sure they will but as part of a wider digital development. Just hang on to your breaches.

Tuck

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Am I being clever to think that since Fly use Scalextric track in their few sets, the rumours of both Hornby and Fly imminently having pit lanes may in fact be linked?

·
Registered
773 Posts
..look for the circeled 3 on top right

...part of the actual catalogue...

...best pictures I have - more are on my webpage beyond Messenews 2003 - just surf around a little - there are lot's of pics from the toy-fair in Nuernberg this year...
The announced pit-track is for displaying cars and for decoration purpose only...

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Consudering the amount of SRA pit walls, pit lanw figures and buildings I have sold and continue selling,you would think someone would make the pit lane track. Come on guys keep bashing away at Hornby with e mails on the subject, we will wear them down eventually!

·
Premium Member
6,147 Posts
It's the classic to sport adapter piece.

Odd that there appears to be no acknowledgement of the fact that the track is Hornby's. Or have I not read my copy properly? I would have thought Hornby would have insisted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.