SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Tel
4,090 Posts
There is a lack of new stuff coming out atm, but it seems half of what is still isn't making the news section ?
If a new slot related goodie has an imminent release, I would hope to see it in the news section a week or so before it hits the stores.
Quite often now, I am finding new products listed as new in stock on dealers websites before (or even if) they appear in the news section !
Perhaps they were already mentioned months ago, but the thread has been shuffled down the order .... thinking along those lines couldnt we have an imminent release section for products due to hit the shelves within a week ?

Not so much a moan, as an observation

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
I thought that news section was not free to those who are advertising hence why only a selection of cars is being advertised.

·
DT
5,195 Posts
Tell that to the manufacturers and get them to send news to us a week before release.

It seems that most manufacturers prioritise distributors and retail outlets and send the news to them first or at the same time it gets sent to us. So you'll see it up online in the slot shop as pre-orderable at the same time you'll see it up here in the News section.

If manufacturers send news to us first, then distributors bitch about not being informed, so it goes around.

·
DT
5,195 Posts
QUOTE (zarko @ 27 Apr 2012, 10:23) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I thought that news section was not free to those who are advertising hence why only a selection of cars is being advertised.

What do you mean: "not free to those who are advertising"?

We will publish news that is of an interest to the majority of members that is sent in by a manufacturer or distributor.

We don't limit what is published and we don't excluded any news that is of interest. Advertisers don't have to pay to have news published in the news section. They do have the Retailers News section which they can publish info themselves if they wish. Nobody has to pay to have news published.

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
I stand corrected...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts