SlotForum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Slot City
331 Posts
We've just received the latest price list from Ninco, effective 1st June, and there are sizeable price reductions on the majority of products.

Yes thats right, PRICE REDUCTIONS.

Cars have come down by around 10%; standard cars are now £26.99 (were £29.99), pro shock / classics / raid are now £29.99 (were £32.49 / £34.99) with similar reductions on others. (Prices quoted are RRP).

Pretty much everything has been reduced including sets and spares.

Very good news, for everyone.

Jon,
Slot City.

·
Jim Moyes
5,002 Posts
Great news!

Good timing too!

Thats gonna save me some dough on Porsches alone.

Mr.M

·
Registered
714 Posts
Well done Ninco and well posted Slot City.

Its about time some realism was injected into prices before the golden goose runs out of places to lay its over-weight eggs.

·
Slot City
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its very rare for a slot car manufacturer to reduce their prices and its a move that both Ninco and their UK distributor should be applauded for.

It brings their prices in line with the majority of other brands, and betters them in some cases. The Raid cars at £30 each are excellent value for money and I'm sure the BMW X5 is going to be very popular at this price.

It also shows that they are listening, both to their retailers and customers, and keeping an eye on the slot car market.

I think everyone should show their appreciation by buying lots of their products (preferably from us
).

On a related note, if anyone has any comments or suggestions for Ninco please post them here and I'll be happy to pass them along.

Jon,
Slot City.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
WOOHOOO!!!

Gonna save me a small fortune!

I do believe that they now offer more for the £.. well more that other manuf.

Wish Fly would do the same

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Suggestions for Ninco, Slotcity?
A pleasure.

Round wheels,
Straight axles,
A new LMP or GT car to replace the CLK and the V12 Beamer.

In that order please.
Lowrider.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Yet again evidence that Ninco is really the master of their domain. I applaud them greatly. Now... I'm finally seeing the US distribution for Ninco on track.. lots of good things happening there. Now for the prices.. let's move it to the US as well!

I'm dying to get my hands on that Ninco Cross-Over curve.. but price estimates for preorder are at $50 USD... that's insane!. $30 I can see, but cmon now.

pupkick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts