SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
320 Posts
NC1 powered Ninco Classics are awesome, even early realeases : I put a NC1 in both my Austin Healey and my AC Cobra, they are a blast to drive but I have to say that the Austin is faster than the Cobra (have to try to modify the weight tuning on the Cobra).
Other great cars with a NC1 motor are the Revell-Monogram Corvette GS and Daytona Coupe : lots of fun to drive even if they are slower than Ninco Classics ...

Forgot to say : of course, no magnet in those babies

· Registered
320 Posts
QUOTE (Swissracer @ 21 Oct 2004, 07:44)QUOTE but I have to say that the Austin is faster than the Cobra

Strange as the Cobra is the only Classic car with larger wheel diameter and the same set up as the rest in all other areas. Some tuning required maybe

I tried some tuning yesterday night, but, on my track, the Austin is still faster than the Cobra (0.3 seconds for a less than 7 seconds lap)
If the Cobra top speed seems higher, the Austin handle much better on braking and on cornering

Fred

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.