SlotForum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Slot City
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ninco have just announced their next releases which are due in December:

50320 VW Golf Catalan Police Car - working headlights, flashing roof lights, 4WD, NC1 motor and guide with suspension.

50321 VC Golf German Police Car - spec as per 50320.

50322 Subaru WRC 2003 Super Racing - upgraded racing spec with improved chassis, NC6 Crusher motor, double 4WD system, OZ silver wheels, high performance trued and balanced axles and new metric racing screws.

50323 Mitsubishi Pajero Argos Desert Dirt - weathered livery, Proarm guide, Proshock suspension, NC7 Raider motor and 4WD.

50324 McLaren F1 GTR SOK - slick tyres, NC2 motor, guide with suspension.

50325 10th Anniversary Collectors Set - release to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the first Ninco release this set comes with a 200 page book covering the history of Ninco and a new version of the very first release, the Renault Clio 16V.

The new high performance axles and metric racing screws (both fitted on 50322) will be available at the same time as spares. The new NC6 Crusher motor will not be available seperately until next year.

Jon,
Slot City.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Don't expect a long tail version for the McLaren ...

The silly thing is that the remaining feasability of other short tail ones : Gulf 1995 version (dark blue with broad silver stripes and thin orange ones), Jacadi (blue and silver), there is a blue with yellow and orange tiles car from 1997 and also a pink one (from 1996) to choose from. And then there is also the Lark one as well.

·
Premium Member
5,685 Posts
Cheers, Fast. One and a quarter hour of dreaming!

I take it you are sure of your facts?

Ho, hum.

That Jacadi has been on my wish list almost as long as the Ninco has been around. Along with the sister car to that silver Fly Venturi, can't tell you the title sponsor, the one where they managed to finish the paint job, unlike the Venturi.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Hi Wankel,

Ah ! About facts ... I've simply got very strong doubts that Ninco will release a long tail version by now, though I agree it would be really welcome for sure. There is of course the Topslot or OCA body but I agree it's more fragile than a common release and more expensive as well.

Regarding the liveries you mention, the sister of the Venturi is part of the "art cars" of Hervé Poulain and was painted by "Cesar", the main sponsor being "TBF". It ran at Le Mans in 1995. I could have mentionned that one too. There is a Marlboro livery as well (1996).

The good news are that Pattos has decals for the Jacadi, Marlboro or Gulf 1995 versions. A decal sheet for the "Cesar" car does exist as well. It has been done by PRS. Of course you must carry the job yourself ...

For those who haven't seen it, the "Lark" livery is really great looking but it hasn't been done yet, even on a decal sheet.

Come on, Ninco, bring us some hot stuff !

Luc

·
Registered
230 Posts
While most of the talk so far has been the McLaren, I just want to say I'm glad Ninco has brought back the NC1 motor. Not my favorite type of car it's in, but good to know that the NC1 will be around for a while longer

I've a feeling these are going to be great cars for kids.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
I agree.
If you can resist the magnetic attraction of speed crazed moronity, the NC1 is 'just right' for home use and small club tracks. Honestly, I and most of my slotty friends can have as much enjoyment with an NC1 Ninco rally car, with or without magnets, as anything else. Fairly heavy cars with relatively weak motors and little or no magnetic assistance = F U N, and next to no damage to the cars!

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
The NC2 motor certainly has more power and torque than the NC1, but on the other side, a french magazine once pointed out that the "brake" of the NC1 had much more effect than the NC2. Though the NC2 clearly outperforms the NC1, the time difference is smaller than the relative power advantage of the NC2.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hi men

QUOTE ... a french magazine once pointed out that the "brake" of the NC1 had much more effect than the NC2 ...

I just would like to know which french magazine you are talking about ?

Fred

1 - 14 of 14 Posts