Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
Im looking for some Ninco Digital parts:
A Pit Lane and a double lane changer.
Can anyone help?

·
Registered
801 Posts
I don't have the parts you mention, but I do have a pair of single lane changers if that is of interest.
They are both brand new and unused in original blister packaging, although the packaging has been opened.

Michael

·
Gary Skipp
6,476 Posts
Picking these pieces up will be extremely difficult as these sections are scarce.

Professor Motor are re-releasing these track sections without electronics so an oxigen digital module will fit right in. I suggest you contact them to find out about availability and a distributor in your area.

·
Registered
24 Posts
@MSM, I would be interested in purchasing your single lane changers if still available?
Same applies to anyone else looking to sell any?

I have just managed to buy a Ninco digital set as my 2 boys are starting to get quite excited about the hobby and a few more LCs would be very useful additions to the layout.

·
Banned
8,038 Posts
Picking these pieces up will be extremely difficult as these sections are scarce.

Professor Motor are re-releasing these track sections without electronics so an oxigen digital module will fit right in. I suggest you contact them to find out about availability and a distributor in your area.
Also can fit SSD, Carrera and Scorpius electronics.
You will need to liven the dead strip also.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
If anyone is interested I have these parts for sale.

gallery_2150_1099_99241.jpg

Rich

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Pit Lane Kit is Sold.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I have had a dig into some of my boxes of stuff.

I found - (so far)

7 x 40201 single lane changer packs - new in packets.

1 x 40206 multi lane sensor kit - new in packet

1 x incomplete digital conversion kit - has power control base, one single lane changer, 3 controllers, and a chipped Ninco BMW saloon - broken rear wing.

It was used for a demonstration at a hobby show, otherwise unused, still in the box. - I must have punched the other two chips for cars.

I also have a lot of new Ninco track, apart from R5, I may have one pack left, a selection of all other parts, two large cartons and rolling bins of borders of

every possibility, and a couple of "analogue" power bases. Track is all Spanish manufacture from before the China switch.

I have some RAID and snow track and a couple of Rally loops And about 30 feet of SCX RAID, borders, jumps etc- but a lot of that is spoken for

- I just have to get the photos off to a local friend to decide if he wants the whole shebang or pick the eyes.
Been sitting for years because I wanted to take what I needed when/if I got around to building my own RAID track, which I just did a couple of weeks back

at a new house with more space.

One mixed species single lane RAID/Rally track, folded in amongst a Policar 2 lane test track.

portable20.jpg

PM me if interested in any of this.

I'll do photos when I get some time - Note: all this is in New Zealand, will need to work out actual postage costs based on weight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts