SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,676 Posts
Man, never mind what is wrong with America (see thread of that title hereabouts), what is wrong with Americans? You guys ain't happy unless you 'shim' it, are ya? You must have some kinda EEC style shim mountain over there.

Tsch, tsch, tsch.

Seriously. A sound review and nice to see a cross-fertilization between HRW and SF. Now these little crackers are out in their homeland I can't wait. Slotcity seem to think the tail-end of this month will see them come to Blighty.

Cheers, Harry.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
QUOTE (Wankel Ickx @ 17 Nov 2004, 22:17)Man, never mind what is wrong with America (see thread of that title hereabouts), what is wrong with Americans? You guys ain't happy unless you 'shim' it, are ya? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guess not? I don't think that any of my Nincos has the stock length front axle (too much slop). But I like shims too.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Ninco Honda NSX = One of the *VERY* best cars I've *EVER* bought

Those that know me will appreciate the magnitude of that statement (I stopped counting a few years back when the collection exceeded 500...)

Apart from fluffing the braids out a bit and removing the magnet, the following preparation was necessary......

<tumbleweed rolls across....>

Nowt, nada, nothing

Just as well I bought both of them!

-Rob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.