SlotForum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
QUOTE (injectorman @ 31 Jul 2011, 00:07) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Idea

I was thinking of how this would work. So your track is all layout with plastic of wood. Its set for AC. All of the sudden you decide you want to have a non AC race before the guys comes over. Well now you have to lift the track if plastic or crawl under the table or both to get to the Lane brains to toggle the dip switch.

I would much rather walk over to the track, put the laptop on the track / table and re-flash the lane brains. Seems much easier then lifting track, flipping it ect. The best thing would be to be able to flash all LB at once.

I would rather have the improvements be via software so that my investment in hardware does not become obsolete or old. - I don't mind a gen 2 controller, but Lane brains would be disappointing considering most people have bought more than 2 on their tracks. Rick what do you think?

·
Banned
8,038 Posts
It cannot be done any other way other than reconfigure seperately or via a switch which was only a suggestion. Either way nothing will be made redundant even if parts are ever upgraded. It is what it is. See post 31.

Rick

·
Registered
830 Posts
Instead of using a DIP switch to change the profile - would it possible to reflash the LB (each one seperately) with a different profile?

I therefore have 2 profile files stored for each LB on my computer

·
Registered
16 Posts
looking at the awesome LC flippers on the Scorpius web site. I was wondering if there might be plans for making aftermarket Ninco flippers in steel or aluminium?

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.