SlotForum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone heard anything good about the new ninco nsx??

i think they will be good, on the fact that the bmw m3 is angle winder and that is the best touring car, and this nsx is angle winder and got an nc5, i believe it will be the next merc clk, but better?

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Richie and Darbs brought theirs in last night. They look superb, tyres grip superbly, NC 5 is predictable and the shape seems to help keep the car on through the tight curves. Mine arrived earlier gonna go play soon

·
Registered
458 Posts
only problem i can see being that you cant get a slot it kit on the back
otherwise id be running one for gt. ninco back axels are so unpredictable e.g one prorace was takeb back to the shop for being so bad, another ran faster than some slot it

·
Registered
316 Posts
Picked one up yesterday. MY fears over the angle winder setup were set aside after running it straight out of the box. This is the first time Ive never had to buy a new set of running gear for a Ninco Car.

Have to say, Im really happy with the look of the car, and it runs a treat. Very close competitor to my CLK, although the engine itsnt set yet. Needs some running in - but its like the "preverbial" off a shovel.

The car is extremely wide in comparisom to most others in relation to length, and this really helps to keep it stable, into and out of turns. The tail end rarely fishtails, which is great. Im running the body real loose, which is possible due to the widened chassis.

I like the way Ninco have left holes for a lighting kit.... and Im really stoked at the car in general. Ive always been a Ninco fan... top car

CoolS

·
Registered
752 Posts
What he said above....

It's one of the very easiest cars to fit an overdrive light kit to. The only slightly tricky part is drilling the holes for the rear lights (the fronts are pre-formed already!) Oh... and trimming the cable runs after the the test fitting. The car looks freakin' awesome with the lights though

-Rob

·
Registered
265 Posts
Yes to the above! Been running a "Red Bull" M3 for awhile now, and the angle-winder set-up is very strong. The car is just a tiny bit slower than my Fly M3 and it was about thirty bucks less to field it!
I love the way the NC5 rips out of the turns. I was going to put an Overdrive kit in the car but my McClaren spoke louder for it. A beaut all lit up. The brake lights are very quick to trigger and make the car really sparkle on the track. Next is an NC6 to regain the speed the light kit weighed down (not quite .2 sec.). I keep reading about the weakness of the Ninco rear end but I haven't seen any trouble at all. I like to run the Nincos in the enduro and they always finish. I'm sure the NSX will be fine, too once I get one on the track.

So many cars, so little money!!!

·
Matt Tucker
3,561 Posts
I've had no problems with longevity of the anglewinder gears on Ninco ie the BMW, Kart so far, but I've alway had problems with the inline crowns. After shimming them tighter than a knats arse I still find the metal pinion will distort the plastic of the crown after a nights racing and that is with NC2, NC5 and NC6s.

Matt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts