SlotForum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought this deserved a new page after raeding all the wishes for the 934 and more cars with suspension.

Your wishes have been granted, Ninco are releasing 4 models of the Porsche 934 in well-known liveries, and there are some new versions of the Clio and other with suspension.

For the Off-Road fans, there is also a BMW X5, and another truck to go with the one mentioned in the other thread.

I have put a list on the MRE website, but don't have pictures of the new cars yet.

www.mre.co.uk/cars/future/fninco

Even though I haven't been to toyfair yet (shop takes all my weektime !) at least I still got some fresh news for you guys on the Forum !!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I have been resisting the offroad silliness from Ninco, but these new releases are wearing me down! I might have to admit these things are not the silly novelty I originally thought they where. I will give it a bit more time before I decide one way or the other.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
I'd like to thank Gary at MRE for raising the Ninco profile here.
I'm not sure why they seem to be the 'poor relation' on the forums I visit, just not being mentioned as often as most others. I hold them in high esteem as very good all-round cars indeed. I have never had anything to complain about and my club races for Ninco classes always produce very close, competititive and hightly enjoyable racing.

·
Alan Tadd
4,039 Posts
Totally agree with you Tropi.

Just a shame they are not producing any more excellent cars like their Callaway at the moment.

The Porsche's look promising tho'.

Regards

Alan

·
Registered
392 Posts
I agree with you, for me Ninco is first class, without doubt for durability; the more I become an "expert ", the more I like their classic range without mag;
but a question :
why they don't make any car with lights? It would be a good thing, for newbies and kids, who compare models at the shop and make their choice also on this factor.
Ciao

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hey Guys, an other Ninco fan here

Running Ninco DTM, Ninco Classic and Ninco Rally without any magnet on a Ninco technical track is just thrice a great pleasure
!!!
But I agree with sprint : they should make lightened cars ... but not only for newbies and kids

Fred

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Ninco produce good solid racing cars and by far the best track. Pity they were not at London (Hobby Company) but Gary will have his web site loaded with the Nuremburg show pics as soon as he gets back. It`s one of my highlights reading what we can expect and at least with Ninco you know you are gonna get them soon!

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Guys!! our Phoenix 24 Hour Race, this and every July (date TBC) is any Ninco GT with NC 1 motor and ONLY Ninco parts fitted to cars. Teams of six to compete. More BBQ than you can ever eat, more real ale than you can ever drink, night phase in the dark and a warm friendly atmosphere. Go on give it a go lads
Inte. No way that you are gonna miss this one

1 - 13 of 13 Posts