SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't seem to hear much about this car. I have never seen one on the track. My local shop has the blue and white TFN livery for only $30us. I know it comes with the NC-2. I guess my question is are these pretty good runners like the rest of Ninco's product? Anyone out there who own's one like to give a opinion? I sure would like to hear your thoughts. I sure like the looks of it for the price, but would i be better off spending another $20 and get the Ninco red XK120? She sure is a looker too!

·
Premium Member
5,559 Posts
The NC-1 powered ones are fine and dandy. They just run and run.

"I liked them so much, I bought the company", almost. Actually I just bought three of these in NC-1 guise.

I bolted some Reprotec NC-2 like motor I came across in one and it was way, way too much power for the girl, she hopped and skipped all over the shot. Reckon you will have to play with more potent mugnuts than the ferrite one I think the NC-2s came with.

Which reminds me, I must get that old girl out of the cabinet for another go at fettling.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Basically, it races like a Ninco McLaren GTR. It is maybe a little more tail happy than the McLaren which is more efficient but also less friendly to drive. Very fine partners.

Much of the Porsche come with stickers and a NC1 motor. The latest bear a tampooed livery and have slick tyres and a NC2 motor (save for the set cars).

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the feedback fella's. I did end up buying it yesterday and Wankel is right. With the NC-2 she sure likes to hop if you get on her to fast. The tyres seemed to hook-up well on the sport track at my club. I am going to pop the mag and add some lead and see what she can do on my Ninco layout this weekend. Thanks again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts