SlotForum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· David H
4,388 Posts
For a while a couple of years ago, there was a guy selling so many on eBay that you could pick them up new for around £20, but his supply dried up long ago. I don't often see them for less than £30 now.

LD-Discounts have a couple of different Bowlers for sale at £35 and £54 respectively. £54 is too much, but £35 is not so bad.
Phil Smith has a BMW X5 at £30.
GoldStar have a couple of Hummers at £25.

I use my Ninco Raids on a flat track, not obstacles, but they are brilliant fun and surprisingly quick. I'm not so impressed with SCX Raid cars; they look fantastic and the detail is excellent, but they're a lot slower than Ninco and handle like bricks, although maybe I'm being a little unfair with my appraisal as I haven't used them on rough terrain. SCX's drop arms are much longer than Ninco's, which are quite short and might limit the cars' ability to tackle big obstacles.

From all the many hundreds of cars I own, I rate my Ninco Raid cars in the top 25 for driving pleasure. Fabulous cars, but sadly now difficult to get hold of cheaply.

My two favourites:
I removed the drop arms for these photos, just in case you're wondering how the cars get power...
tongue.gif

Tire Vehicle Car Wheel Automotive tire

Tire Vehicle Car Wheel Hood

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.