SlotForum banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

· Registered
5,158 Posts
personally i think the pics are genuine, maybe colour and contrast enhanced. The Ninco boxes have a very strange 3D geometry, so nothing is parallel. That combined with the harsh flash shadow gives yhe odd effect.

· Registered
13 Posts
QUOTE (astro @ 24 Oct 2004, 15:47)personally i think the pics are genuine, maybe colour and contrast enhanced. The Ninco boxes have a very strange 3D geometry, so nothing is parallel. That combined with the harsh flash shadow gives yhe odd effect.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The photo's were supplied by MRC the USA Importer for Ninco.

They were then processed through Photoshop by myself to clean up and sharpen the image.

They are real cars on real Ninco bases.

Cheers

Alan

SlotCarIllustrated

· Registered
2,342 Posts
They really do look great !

most interesting is the last paragraph, it implies that we WILL get the Toyota Supra and the Nissan (it is likely to be the "Z" instead of the Skyline like stated I think) as well.

BTw, LS, you should drop the NSX in your banner since it is available by now, I suggest you place the JGTC Celica instead.

· Fast Co.
1,233 Posts
Awesome!!!!
I'm going to have to get these in several liveries.
I hope this means we'll see other awesome cars from the JGTC series.
Note to Ninco:
I would like to see the correct wheels on the cars. And how about some prototypical looking tires?
And please, please do the current Raybrig version!
Regards,
Steve

61 - 74 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.