1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
this is the thread i said i would start
here is the current set of classes:

1. Ninco Vintage - Healey, Cobra, Corvette, Porsche 356, Jag XK120, Ferrari 166 or 250TR.
2. Hornby BTCC - Alfa 155, Audi A4, BMW320, Laguna, Mondeo and the old style Vectra.
3. Cars from the Movies - Not just the feature cars this time, but if you've seen one in a movie, you can race it!
4. 67-69 LeMans GT - Shall have to do a bit of research on this one, but obvious ones for starters are Scaley P4 & GT40! Fly Lola T70??? Expect a list on the club noticeboard in due course.

Dates are 5th & 19th January + 2nd & 16th February.

this thread is exclusivly for classes and eligibility.

Cheers
Reuben

·
Registered
904 Posts
Hello Minimental

I see that Martin runs what looks like a Policar Porsche 911 GT2 in the "Any Car from any Film" class. I have one of these which I haven't really run at all because the wheels kept falling off! Bearing in mind that I consider this class to be a bit of a free for all
do you happen to know what film that car is in? Is it in "Need for Speed" or something like that?

If I can get my wheels to stay on I intend to run mine as I think my old Airfix Honda RA273 has had enough race practise.

At least I 've got my Scalextric Ferrari P4 now. Limited Edition but at a discount price

Nick

·
Registered
904 Posts
Hello Minimental,

So the classes for the next championships starting 2 March are

1. Any BMW.
2. Scalextric Group C.
3. Nicks Folly (F1, NASCAR, Vanquish CanAm and Group 5)???????????
4. The Racing Cars of Stirling Moss pre 1962.

CORRECT

Nick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.