SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These days I've build a couple of Scalex BMW-E30-M3 with a PSR chassis and brand new Slot.it MX15 motor and C1 chip.
On the last build I found the C1 chip have no brake. I've switched motors and chips on the builds to isolate the faulty components. The last C1 chip I've installed seems faulty.
I use a unique SCP-3 controller, all C1 chips with the latest firmware and default settings.
I think I saw someone else describing the same issue in an another post but cannot find it.

I'm going to send back the faulty chip to Slot.it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
These days I've build a couple of Scalex BMW-E30-M3 with a PSR chassis and brand new Slot.it MX15 motor and C1 chip.
On the last build I found the C1 chip have no brake. I've switched motors and chips on the builds to isolate the faulty components. The last C1 chip I've installed seems faulty.
I use a unique SCP-3 controller, all C1 chips with the latest firmware and default settings.
I think I saw someone else describing the same issue in an another post but cannot find it.

I'm going to send back the faulty chip to Slot.it.
View attachment 276687
Hi
I have the same problem on two of my chips and I think it has to do with the firmware, one chip with oxygen firmware is ok with braking, those with Carrera firmware has no brake function. Use SCP3 and CRI.

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi
Thanks for the feedback.
This is strange, mine has no brake with the latest Oxigen firmware. I’ve tested it with a SCP-2 & SCP-3 controllers.
I’ve already sent the chip to Slot.it.
I should have tested an older firmware to see if it’s the same situation. I’ll do it next time it happens.

·
Registered
128 Posts
That happens when the car makes a bad connection with the track, you can see it in command if a low bar appears on the display. It can also be due to the low battery level of the remote. Also for the update. Try updating everything again next time. I hope to be of help. All the best.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Surely it would be the fireware. That was reinstalled the same fireware and fixed. It has happened to me more than once and updating it is fixed. On occasion two or three updates. All the best.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ahora, si se detienen, no sé por qué.
Ayer conecte solo coche y mando y si pudiera frenar.
más tarde también conecté el dongle y funcionó.
Tenía que ser el proceso de desconectarse y reconectarse.

·
ParrotGod
9,269 Posts
Does PC Lap counter have a settings for regulating braking?
If I am not mistaken Chrono has such a setting so I am assuming that PC Lap counter should have at least the same amount of features as Chrono.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts