SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
211 Posts
Hi Ncng,

I too share your pain having ordered 4 cars and 1 kit, also in March. However I am still receiving emails from Marco, so I hope he's just suffering from an order overload.

Recently they have launched some other cars which I would also like to own but not before I receive what I have already paid for. I noted they have now a championship in Italy for the make, so they're still around.

Let's hope it's not too much longer with our orders. Let me know when you get yours and I'll let you know once I receive mine.

Also if anyone else has been getting cars from them can they let us know how long theirs has taken, and when they arrived. If just to give us confidence that they're still working through orders.

Cheers,

· Registered
211 Posts
Hi all,

I too am having the same issues - still.

Recent emails over the last two months have not been answered. I paid for 4 cars and one kit in april / may and continue to wait for any notification of my order.

Conti - in my last response a while back Marco did mention that he had fixed some issues but was not specific on which ones.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.