SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My quick story, I saw a review of a car I would like in April, on May 17th I ordered and paid for 3 car, $375.

Marco, the owner emailed me back and forth several times, but now won't respond, I still want the cars, I
understand problems like this in manufacturing slot cars, but communication solves all problems.

I hope do get the cars, but just a big buyer beware @ the moment. See links below.

www.nonnoslot.com

www.slotforum.com/forums/index.php?autocom=custom&page=Nono-Brabham

Thank you,

ncng

· Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hope that Marco is suffering from order overload and takes his time and does a good job.

Just wish I could get some email communication, he sounds like a very nice guy,

ncng

· Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did just here back from Marco in a very honest response I thought,
I told him communication was the key, I was not mad, just wondering,
I told him to take his time and do the best job he could on the cars,

He is doing our hobby a favor, and is obviously overwelmed and I
would hate to destroy that!

ncng

· Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE (90s F1 Kid @ 25 Nov 2012, 16:25) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi all,

I too am having the same issues - still.

Recent emails over the last two months have not been answered. I paid for 4 cars and one kit in april / may and continue to wait for any notification of my order.

Conti - in my last response a while back Marco did mention that he had fixed some issues but was not specific on which ones.

The good news, I did my cars, it took about 5 months! But cars look good, actually I am yet to assemble them, I am to busy at some parts of year.

ncng

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.