SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,228 Posts
Just received an email from the NSCC regarding the Northern Swapmeet at Ossett on Sunday July 7th.
Entry is now free for NSCC members (also kids under 16) & only £1 for non members.
A nice gesture that makes the journey down even more worthwhile!
If you live in the North, try & get there. It`s a great little meet.
Cheers
Kev

Ossett Memorial Community Centre
Prospect Road
Ossett
West Yorkshire
WF5 8AN

Sunday July 7th
10am - 2.30pm.

·
Registered
21 Posts
This is the email to which Kev refers:

"This is reminder that we are only two weeks away from the NSCC Northern Swapmeet to be held at the Ossett Memorial Community Centre on Prospect Road, Ossett, West Yorkshire, WF5 8AN.

Doors open at 10am and I would suggest that you arrive early as possible as we have 55 Scalextric Northern Swap Meet McLaren Cars for sale to NSCC Members who attend on the day.

Furthermore, despite what the flyer says, we have decided to make entry free of charge to all NSCC Members, and all children under the age of 16. Furthermore, members of the public will be able to gain admittance for only a £1.

As always, we have some of the biggest dealers in the country attending, including Scale Models, Steve Cannon, Pendle Slot Racing, Roger Barker, Slot Track Scenics, Phil Smith, The Really Useful Spares Company, Bob Bott, Steve Langford, Paul Leyshon, Geoff Hood, Andy Carmichael, Phil Underwood, Steve Williams, and Robert Davidson. There are a few tables left so if you fancy selling off some of your slot cars a collectors table will only cost you £5. Please call me on 07792 789183 if you would like to book a table.

Andy Smith
NSCC Membership Secretary"

·
Registered
21 Posts
Only a few days to go so this is a further reminder about the NSCC Northern Swapmeet that is to be held on Sunday 7th July at the Ossett Memorial Community Centre on Prospect Road, Ossett, West Yorkshire, WF5 8AN.

Doors open at 10am and I would suggest that you arrive early as possible as we have 53 Scalextric Northern Swap Meet McLaren Cars for sale to NSCC Members who attend on the day. Furthermore, purchasing the red Ossett McLaren will make a great paring for the Milton Keynes 2014 car which is a black McLaren. The cars will be available to purchase packaged in the NSCC 30th Anniversary Presentation Boxes at the respective events for £35 each, but the original Scalextric Hamilton and Button Box will also be on sale at £5 should you wish to pair them up.

Furthermore, despite what the flyer says, we have decided to make entry free of charge to all NSCC Members, and all children under the age of 16. Furthermore, members of the public will be able to gain admittance for only a £1.

As always, we have some of the biggest dealers in the country attending, including Scale Models, Steve Cannon, Pendle Slot Racing, Roger Barker, Slot Track Scenics, Phil Smith, The Really Useful Spares Company, Bob Bott, Steve Langford, Paul Leyshon, Geoff Hood, Andy Carmichael, Phil Underwood, Steve Williams, and Robert Davidson. There are a few tables left so if you fancy selling off some of your slot cars a collectors table will only cost you £5. Please call me on 07792 789183 if you would like to book a table.

·
Phil Smith
2,628 Posts
Although the sun and sporting events did their best to Hi-jack the event I still had a good day and the early get away meant I got home earlier after the four hour drive.
Thanks to all the NSCC members and of course the Dinner Ladies for a great day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts