SlotForum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Hi Guys,

The November club meeting is on Wednesday November 3rd, at Yelling Village Hall, Yelling, South Cambs, the track will be open at 7.00pm.

Will you be there??

Visitors welcome

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not too good, I hope

·
Registered
124 Posts
I will be their.

The Silver Jag will be making it first outing!

Fingers crossed i should be bringing my mate Dave, We maybe a little late as dave is coming from leatherhead area.

·
Registered
124 Posts
possible new member.

Its complicated, he might be moving up Cambs way if Al and I have anything to do with it

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will get 2 in then

·
Registered
124 Posts
Great night of racing lastnight! Fantastic track and Good Company as always.!

I think my Mod and F1 have got mixed up as my F1 is really quick and my mod is no where near as fast as Al and Tony's.

Gratz to Craig on the F1 win, it was really close until i came out of the slot! Also Gratz to Tony, its going to be an interesting december Meeting given how close you are!

Well done to Dave L on out qualifying me with my own car and a bit of Dave O's on his first outing

·
Registered
437 Posts
Another good night, laughed as much as I raced. Congratulations to all the final winners particularly Craig and Tony on their wins. It was to great to see Paul and Craig back. It's all set up for a nail biting finish next month. I will get my camera sorted by then!

Tony's, Al's and Lee's mods have all sprouted wings, I think the level of the mod class has moved on dramatically this season. Work to be done...

Jim

·
Registered
648 Posts
Just thanking all who attended last night for what turned out to be an excellents nights racing. Firstly congrats to Craigy-Boy for yet another great WIN last night in F1 and another congrats to Tony for taking the MOD class win. There is still much to be won and lost in the final meeting in December, nice to welcome a new face in Dave L, hope you enjoyed
. Most memorable snippet of the night (Racing Wise) has to be Al's 34 laps in the yellow lane quite how he done this still baffles me.

Bring on the final meet.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Seeing Al score 34 after scoring 12 in the same lane with the same car last Sunday is surreal. Shows how diverse our branch of the hobby is though.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts