SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
423 Posts
Another good night, laughed as much as I raced. Congratulations to all the final winners particularly Craig and Tony on their wins. It was to great to see Paul and Craig back. It's all set up for a nail biting finish next month. I will get my camera sorted by then!

Tony's, Al's and Lee's mods have all sprouted wings, I think the level of the mod class has moved on dramatically this season. Work to be done...

Jim

· Registered
423 Posts
It was a fun track to race. Report was excellent as usual Al, looking forward to the season finale. I am just trying to work out how many places I need to beat Roy by if I want to clinch 3rd in F1!

Jim

· Registered
423 Posts
Interesting predictions, I also think that if he comes Craig will take the F1 win, but with Paul Rose hot on his tail. Paul H to take 3rd. I believe Tony will finish ahead of Al.

As for mod it will be hard fought. Tony's, Al's and your cars's were mighty fast last time out. I am going for Paul H to take the mod win, followed by Al (as long as he remembers to bounce before the race), narrowly beating Tony into 3rd place.

My aim is to try and beat Roy by enough in F1 to clinch 3rd, and (I'm less hopeful of this) not being overtaken for 3rd in mod by Paul.

However it finishes, it's been a good year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.