SlotForum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Banned
8,456 Posts
The smiley you used initially -
- suggests otherwise!

It would of been quite an undertaking, first off the 80 minute journey (and by your logic the 160 minute journey home), then paying not to be shunted into the visitor championship, then trying to track what you and Al are doing and insert myself into the action given that all my fast Marchon stuff and whatnot have been given away, then create a crash that hands Al the championship without anyone suspecting foul play.

· Banned
8,456 Posts
QUOTE (slowracer @ 6 Nov 2011, 16:06) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yes we have that facility, used with discression of course

I think that, given what is at stake, you should have a rule that any track calls made by the driver's in the championship battle that turn out to be spurious should be met with stiff penalties.

· Banned
8,456 Posts
Congrats to the winners. Amazing to see the title protagonists down there in F1, in a deep field (the last but one time that we shall see that?)

The big thing that strikes me looking at the points tables is the huge, perhaps disproportionate, affect a point for fastest lap has had in Mod and in the Overall.

It has been really cool to see the club really grow this year, with it seems each new person finding one new person later on, the icing on the cake being the continued strong national presence for SCHORC.

· Banned
8,456 Posts
As for the Hermen Tilke comparison obviously Al meant it as a compliment, but I think Mr Tilke in fact needs lesson from us! For every decent section of a track he has done there are countless rubbish ones, he does seem to love complexes where there is only one slow line (no doubt at the behest of the real Bernie, so that sponsor logos are in shot for longer), and in interviews he always seems more focused on getting the drainage and VIP areas right, with the track almost an afterthought.

This year at the Indian race the TV broadcasters had no windows in the comm boxes!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.