SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The NSCC have entered the forthcoming Haynes 24hr race and are looking for drivers /marshals for its team.
Paul Yates, Paul Atkins, myself, Jeremy Naylor and Martin Kay are willing to 'do a stint' but we will be heavily involved with running the NSCC championship track and the dragstip, so our time is going to be limited.
I understand from Sean Fothersgill that there are some drivers willing to help out, but we need more!

If anyone thinks they can commit some time to support the NSCC team (and the event) please contact me either via the Forum or Email at [email protected] for more details.

Thanks in advance

Shaun.

·
Premium Member
1,631 Posts
Shaun, don't worry. You won't have to do an 8hr drive on your own

I have interest from Dave Cappelan, Gary Cannell & Kevin Golloughly & son who will be available to help out with driving / marshalling duties.
I'm sure there will be a few more that we can 'pursuade' to help out.
Sean

·
Kevin Golloghly
2,204 Posts
Yes Sean is quite right. We will be getting there on sunday morning but not sure of time! I hope to be there for at the very least the last 4hrs. I don't mind not driving and only marshalling. My son Jaik would like to drive though and is a better driver anyway. It's up to you guys.

Kev

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Kev, and everyone else who has offered their help.
I hope that everyone will be racing at some time or other during the day(and night!).

Still room for some more drivers, especially for Saturday and during the night.

Thanks again

Shaun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts