SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Members,

I wish to advise all NSCC members that the January 2013 Journal appears to be late arriving, I should have posted something earlier, but had hoped it would have been received by you all now. Thanks Gareth Jex for galvanising me into posting this!

This is due to the fact that I was late receiving one of the changed adverts to the new covers for 2013 from one of the manufacturers, partly due to my late request in December for their changes. As they pay a premium for for these prime positions I felt it prudent to wait for the new advert otherwise the only other option was to run with the last years one, which obviously would have been unsatisfactory to say the least.

The delay I believe has been further compounded by weather recently, but rest assured your Journal is on its way and the delay is nothing to do with any other recent issues, but purely the above alone.

Sorry to all members for this delay, a school boy error on my part last month, if you know of any members who may not read this on Slotforum please do advise them of the delay. As you will appreciate the adverts provide much needed revenue to the Club and so I felt a wait was the better option.

The February Journal, is to be prepared this weekend and will not be late unless of course we have yet more snow or I get hit by a bus!

Jeremy
Editor

·
Registered
281 Posts
Thanks for the update, its good when people communicate, delays are to be expected at this time of year with Christmas, weather etc, but always helpful when the members are kept informed. Don't know about being knocked down by a bus, but will be a bit like buses with two journals arriving in quick succession.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Jeremy

Thanks for letting us all know, was starting to wonder where it might be. Only became a member last year at Gaydon, and always look forward to the journal arriving each month.

Posting on here will also stop the conspiracists thinking there is more too it.

Keep up the good work.

Zetec-s

1 - 5 of 5 Posts