SlotForum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good news - the NSCC Club Car for 2014 has arrived.

Available for collection from your nominated swapmeet or on the way to you via Royal Mail this week!

There are still a few cars left so get your order in now. Contact: [email protected] for further details.

·
Premium Member
5,717 Posts
Email sent as this was my reason for joining, I was not aware you could pre-order so fingers crossed you still have one

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Wraith,

The good news is that we do still have some Mustangs left, and I will therefore reply to your email in order to ensure that you are allocated one.

Andy Smith
NSCC Membership Secretary.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi Andy

If my cheque hasn't been banked yet (and I sent it within days of getting the June journal) does it mean you haven't received it?

Thanks

Richard

·
Jamie Coles
515 Posts
Hi Andy,

I sent you an email yesterday about the same topic as Richard and Colin.....and others I suspect

Jamie

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
What is the price of membership nowadays + the cost of the club car?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the comments - I have emailed all the individuals concerned back and can confirm that all have been allocated a Pioneer Mustang, and we still have some left!!

Following on from the post from Zarko, I would like to confirm that the costs for joining or re-joining wef August 2014 are £16 for the rest of the year, and the cost of the Pioneer Mustang is £55 for collection from a swapmeet, or an extra £7 for postage and packaging within the UK, making a total of £62.

Payment to be made by cheque, payable to "The NSCC" and posted to Andy Smith, C/O Northwood Lettings, 1 George Street, Tamworth, B79 7LH.

Any further questions, just ask.

Andy Smith
NSCC Membership Secretary.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pioneer have started to send the cars out, and I have a meeting with them on Thursday 21 August when I will get an update from them.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Hi Andy,
Thanks for the update, I notice that they are already appearing on ebay. No real comfort to my impatient nature. Regards Jason

·
Registered
140 Posts
Andy

Did you have the update meeting with Pioneer?

My brother in law, who only lives 2 miles away from me received his a week ago.

Still waiting for mine, have Pioneer still got more to mail out??

Thanks

Dave

1 - 13 of 13 Posts